Additional Roof Life Certification
Homeowners can get their roofs certified by having additional roof life certifications which are different from home. Roofing inspectors can issue reports on various kinds of problems the roofs can come up with. If the roof does not need maintenance, then the roofing company will measure the remaining years of a roof life and approve its inspection. According to local tradition, the certification is good for two to five years.
Factors influencing Roof Life Certification
The factors that influence roof life certifications include:
- Roof Types – Wood, Metal, Tar, or Synthetic
- Age of Roof – A roof life may be between 10 to 50 years depending on the traffic it has to bear.
- Roof Pitch – Also called the roof’s steepness. Higher the Pitch, higher will be the charges for working on such a roof.
- Number of Layers - Many towns have adopted legislation concerning the number of re-roofing layers that can be put on an existing roof until a full tear-off is needed.
- Previous Roof Repairs – if previous roof repairs are not disclosed the certification may not be considered valid.
Roof Certification Purposes
- Notify a buyer
- Disclose remaining roof lifespan
- Make repairs
However, due to harsh climate and age, these tiles tend to lose their sheen making your home look worn out. Painting and restoration can bring back life to your home. Cement tile roof painting is very affordable...
Cement Tile Roof Repair and Maintenance roof tiles are very durable and can withstand a lot of wind and hail, without necessarily getting damaged. The cement roof tiles are made with a mixture of cement, sand and water...
Restoration can be clumsy and frustrating Cement roof tiles are available in a wide variety of colors. In cement tile roof restoration the seal is needed to avoid moisture leaking in. The details...
Call for additional information or a FREE over the phone consultation and price sheet.
Protect your property before it's too late !
Office 954-210-9614 option 1
The Roof Store Proudly serves these Florida Cities & Zip Code
Broward County, Florida